Termites also known as white ants live as a social colony consisting queen, king, solders and workers. Queen controls and runs the society as leader for food, security and reproduction. Workers make the tunnel path to harvest cellulose food in any kind of materials in any place.
Types of Termites, Identification and Symptoms
Wood damages nearby mud tunnel path Only workers can be seen
Dry wood Termite
Wood dust graduals can be seen Entire colony can be seen
Successful termite control process by SIPC include
- Through termite inspection.
- Use of precised diagnostic techniques and identification tools like Moisture meter, Acoustic Devices, Movement Detection Devices (TERMITRAC) etc.
- Marking the root cause.
- Deciding the treatment with base plan of building is most essential as termites may re enter along the drainage pipes, electrical cabling, conduit pipes and lift well.
- Implementing Termite treatment based on IS- 6313/ IS- 6313-3(2001) standards.
- Apart from building area the perimeter ground also treated for 100% success.
Book Your Services
Post Anti-Termite Treatment
- It is a post construction termite control service for existing buildings/structures with 7 years protection against termites.
- DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique is adopted with new generation systemic termiticides used as filling components as per IS- 6313-3(2001).
- No damages to other structures.
- Can be applied to any kind of flooring materials without much damage.
- Perimeter areas may also be treated if required.