Most common household crawling pests that pose threat to our life style include cockroaches, red ants, white ants, silverfishes, spiders, millipedes and centipedes. These allergic insects cause poisoning in food stuff stored, spread pathogenic infection and cause damage to the things we posses. They opt for dark and dampen places to hide and brood. Control strategies include neat and tidy maintenance of the living place and periodical disinfestations spray treatment for preventive life cycle control measures. The chemicals used should be approved public health pesticides without smell and should be handled by trained operator at optimum concentration.
SIPC - Disinfestation Odorless Spray Treatment
The best option to control household crawling insect pest is to go for SIPC odorless disinfestations spray treatment.
- It is harmless, safe, reliable, low dose technology with advanced and approved chemicals.
- It is applied by trained pesticide operators in SIPC.
- Based on our experts opinion during site visit disinfestation spray must be done on daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly intervels.
- This is an effective measure against all household pests such as cockroaches, ants, spiders, silverfish and other seasonal pests like millipedes, etc.
- Disinfestation spray is applied in all rooms over wall, shelf, ceiling and every nook and corner.
- Can be applied during working hours without any disturbance.
- People can continue with their work while our operators do their job.